Marriage Tax Allowance

The marriage tax allowance can reduce your tax bill by up to £250 per financial year!

What is Marriage Tax Allowance?

Marriage allowance is an elective tax break, which means that it has to be claimed from HMRC, it is not a tax break which is automatically applied through your tax code. When it is claimed it allows the partner with the lower income to transfer up to £1,150 (on a 4 year backdated claim) of their personal allowance that remains to the partner with the higher earnings. By doing this couples can reduce the higher earner’s income tax by up to £250 per year.

Am I eligible?

  • You’re married or in a civil partnership.
  • You do not pay Income Tax or your income is below your Personal Allowance (usually £10,000).
  • Your partner pays Income Tax at the basic rate, which usually means their income is between £10,001 and £50,000 before they receive Marriage Allowance.

How much is Marriage Allowance worth?

The marriage tax allowance can reduce your tax bill by up to £250 per financial year. Meaning you could be entitled to £1000 from HMRC prior to our fees and taxes.

Why Use Us?

No Hidden Fees

At Pockex Tax we recognise that many people worry that using a tax rebate company means uncertainty about what they will pay. We promise that the price we say is the price you pay.

Customer Focused

At Pockex Tax our main priority is the satisfaction of our customers. We constantly review our processes to ensure our customer’s need and preferences are met to enable us to give customers the best possible experience.

Peace of Mind

At Pockex Tax we offer peace of mind and reliability with our services. We know when it comes to your money you want to be sure you are getting the best service possible. We do not ask for bank details until we have obtained your rebate.

Frequently Asked Questions

Need More Help?

Speak to our Team

Speak to our friendly team.
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 18.00

01253 531 626

Send us an Email

Email us any questions or queries and we will be happy to help you.